How many is too many purses??
Some people, typically girls, have a certain weakness for shoes. I don't have to worry about that, but I do love purses. And i have to ask, is there a point when a person has too many?? I had an urge to go to the store today, little did i know that my destiny was waiting at K-mart. As soon as i saw it, i knew i was meant to own it. I originally went to buy printer paper, which i don't really need because i can run across the street and use the printers at the HSC building. And i almost went to Walmart, but realized it would be closer to go to K-mart. Anyway, i got the printer paper, bought a few more colorful pens (another favorite buy of mine), then i came across the purses. I admit, i did want to get a bigger purse, a tote of sorts to cram everything i own into so that i can literally carry my whole life around with me. And there it was, on clearance! Its a pretty spring blue, large enough to fit records into if necessary, with side pockets, and a place for my cellphone in the purse. See all of my other purses are out of date, i never used to carry a cell phone with me, so that characteristic is missing in most of my other purses. Plus, this also came with a sunglass case, a money bag, and an UMBRELLA! All in the same spring blue. I didn't have a chance. So that one came home with me. This is where the question comes up again. After I snagged that one, i kept looking around, just in case there was something better. There wasn't, at least not that type of purse. But i found another purse, a long strapped, smaller, dark leather purse with a separate compartment for the cell phone and it is just right for me. It was fairly inexpensive, and i did get double pay for working easter (Happy Easter by the way) so i could have picked it up as well. Would that have been too much? I would have left the store with 3 purses. I am still thinking of running back to K-mart, of all stores, to pick it up- there was only one left. I need feedback on this. Would i be giving into an obsession, or am i justified in buying cute purses??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home