Book Worm

Friday, September 02, 2005

Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

I'm finally back in LaCrosse, probably forever with gas prices being what they are. I didn't realize it at the time, but i really missed my christmas loving computer. I love all of the songs it decides to play, even with a x-mas song here and there. I must admit- i did listen through the song" silver and gold." Plus, it played the Rollerskate Song by Janis Joplin which i completely forgot about. You should check it out if you don't know it, and if you do, you should still check it out! Anyway, so i am back, dusting my phone when i realize, "hey, we don't have a landline anymore. Why do i still have my phone plugged in?? or here at all for that matter?? so i thought i would let everyone in that moment of brilliance. And now, i am going to remedy that situation.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Please do not leave ads on my Blog. You will be deleted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home