Pretty sure I'm not in London yet...
So, i was driving behind this slow car today. It was in the left lane during "rush hour" if that exists here, and cars from the right lane were passing it and therefore passing me. So when i finally got into the turn lane I had to see who the culprit of violating well known driving rules the person was on the wrong side of the car. They were driving from the passenger seat! I know this is typical in other parts of the world. but i have never seen anyone in these cars in Wisconsin ever. I didn't even know that was legal. I wonder how this car got here. Did someone love their car so much that they had it shipped overseas?? I don't know. Its just another strange sight found in this wonderful "city" of mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home