The countdown has begun!
Only...
... 5 days left of classes
...12 days till finals are over
...16 days till Christmas Eve
... 17 days till Christmas Day
... 23 days till New Year's Eve
... and 24 till I leave for Europe!!
I cannot wait for this trip. I am having difficulty focusing on the end of this semester because it is coming up (and i still don't know where i will be sleeping at night aside from when i'm in Aberdeen). But, I am also excited for christmas just because it is one of my favorite holidays. I should even get some good meals, although i will be at work because the cooks really do a nice job about making a big deal over the holidays. I just wish LaCrosse had a radio station that would be willing to play christmas music 24 hours a day. Is that too much to ask?? If I'm lucky, I will hear a song interspersed with the stations regularly played music. I tell you now, it isn't enough. I have music on my computer, but for some reason my burner isn't working, so that the continuous holiday music is confined to my room (unless you count Dancing Santa who can shake his hips like nobody's business and sing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree). Hopefully that will change soon as I have comissioned out a CD which should be arriving soon. I suppose that should be added to the count down- Only 2-3 days till 24 hours of Christmas music. I suppose i should get back to the grindstone and accomplish something productive other than making Christmas cards.
... 5 days left of classes
...12 days till finals are over
...16 days till Christmas Eve
... 17 days till Christmas Day
... 23 days till New Year's Eve
... and 24 till I leave for Europe!!
I cannot wait for this trip. I am having difficulty focusing on the end of this semester because it is coming up (and i still don't know where i will be sleeping at night aside from when i'm in Aberdeen). But, I am also excited for christmas just because it is one of my favorite holidays. I should even get some good meals, although i will be at work because the cooks really do a nice job about making a big deal over the holidays. I just wish LaCrosse had a radio station that would be willing to play christmas music 24 hours a day. Is that too much to ask?? If I'm lucky, I will hear a song interspersed with the stations regularly played music. I tell you now, it isn't enough. I have music on my computer, but for some reason my burner isn't working, so that the continuous holiday music is confined to my room (unless you count Dancing Santa who can shake his hips like nobody's business and sing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree). Hopefully that will change soon as I have comissioned out a CD which should be arriving soon. I suppose that should be added to the count down- Only 2-3 days till 24 hours of Christmas music. I suppose i should get back to the grindstone and accomplish something productive other than making Christmas cards.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home