I am a liar
Yeah, i only made it until 4 am. I was on a role from about 2-3 though. I am a little under halfway done, so perhaps a repeat will happen tonight- i've got all day Thursday yet to study for that midterm. I am pretty happy with what i have so far- and i figured out how to make my bullets cute little green shamrocks- although i may take them out. I am undecided as to whether my prof would love those or find it "distracting" and "unprofessional." I'll probably take them out because it honestly probably depends on the day for her- whether its a good day or not. I'd rather not take that gamble. But it makes the paper more fun to write. And of course I type in a pretty font and color. I just decided i'd like to be somewhat awake for work. I hate lying via blog. Sorry about that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home