Dreadful midterms- why do you taunt me so?
I absolutely hate midterms, i honestly believe they are worse than finals. With finals, at least you are done with the class and there is nothing else you can possibly do. But midterms drag along with you for the rest of the semester. They stress me out beyond belief, and as next week is quickly approaching, i am doing my best to stay in control of them. I wish i didn't have to write a reflection paper, or take an oral exam. My life would be so much lighter. And so i am sitting here griping about it instead of staring blankly at the screen trying to BS my way through the stupid assignment. I am so glad that i will never have to deal with midterms like these ever again, provided i pass the classes. I hate, hate, HATE them. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!! Screaming via blog helps. But, i will try to restrain myself and actually get something written down. I hate how stupid life is sometimes. Its not about what i have learned, but what my professors what to hear that i've learned. Awful. I guess the solution would be to be honest in my paper and hope it is graded well despite my lack of embellishment. Sigh. Okay, back to staring at the screen while searching my brain for inspiration.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home