Book Worm

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Oh the running

Running... Right now my muscles ache from the word. And I only went for 8 miles. I didn't even run the whole thing, although i like to think that i ran more than i walked. It is these days that i am glad i did not tell more people that i signed up for the half marathon and wished i didn't tell those i did. I would hate to have to tell everyone, "yeah, about that- i didn't cut it. They pulled me three miles in. Guess this just wasn't my year." Then i think, its the gear that is the problem. I don't have it. I need a camelback, and proper running attire, and gels- whatever those are. And i should definately get the right energy drink. That will make me faster, or at least better in some way. I also ordered a book that i am anticipating any day now that will surely change things around. Because, if the problem truly is just me- i am in a load of trouble.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unreasonable Man said…

    At least your "run with some walking" was over 8 miles, as opposed to my sad showing in the 5k I "ran" this past weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home