What? real life happens after May?
No, I don't truly enter the real world until next December, but damn it, it will be a lot closer in may. I'm beginning to think maybe OT is not my destiny. Maybe i should have gone into archaelogy? or more fitting, a park ranger? where all i have to do is commune with the trees and make certain no one is picking the park's flowers. I don't know, it just seems like the real world is fast approaching and i don't feel confident that i am ready for it. But i guess all i can do at this point is to keep on truckin' and find some way to get through my classes. Because then, i get out of LaCrosse, and i think the change of scenery will be good for me. As much as i love it here- i went running up by the bluffs today, i am getting bored. There is not enough to stimulate my mind. I think Florida will do a good job waking up my brain- i just hope at that point i don't overload it. I would hate for it to crash. Right now, I feel i need an upgrade, but it does still work. I feel like i am hibernating with the groundhogs. I have yet to see one this spring- once they come up you can see them all over LaCrosse. Its like i don't want to really believe that there will be no more snow. I am still cold a lot of the time- but Monday it will be 65 degrees. Maybe i can try sandals that day. I am still very much in winter attire. I have my spring purse too, but am hesitant to use it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home