No going back now...
except once, this weekend. Its the last time i will be in La Crosse for a long time as thankfully, i passed every single class and even made dean's list. And i feel i deserve it, as this semester was probably the least fun one i've had in some time. But i go to the last days of work and will have to say goodbye to the staff and residents that made going to work something that i actually want to do. And then, i'll get to clear out the fridge, defrost the freezer, do some last minute cleaning and get out of town. If all goes well, I won't be back till December to collect a diploma that has been a long time in coming and much needed. I'm sure i will come to miss the city, I'll have to trek up to the bluffs and sit on the rock that i love. Its strange- i have been there six years. Definately time to move on out but La Crosse definately holds a place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home