Bowling, orange trees, and cows
That's what i've got to look forward to this summer. I was told that those were the things that there are in Wauchula, and are valued in that order as well. I have to say, the orange trees sound pretty cool, and bowling is alright, so it may not be thar bad. I'm not sure what they do with the cows, i doubt i'll get the chance there to tip one or ride a young one. They even have a Walmart. Pretty sure that is all they have there but its something at least. And i am sure there will be plenty of enormous, "exotic" creepy crawlies as well. I was also informed that there is a twin bed waiting in the apartment i will be sharing with a newly assigned OT. Yay! I love the small beds. (That last sentence was full of sarcasm) I am actually excited. All of the OTs that i have talked to seem very nice and i just might pick up a bit of a southern drawl.

1 Comments:
At 12:21 AM,
Unreasonable Man said…
remind me to send you a giant care package full of various mosquito repellant, spider spray, cockroach traps, sticky ant houses, chigger oil, and more bug off lotion/foggers. blech, my envy of your summer fell a few notches with the imagery of giant spides over every doorway outside, me getting a hunchback being perpetually creeping out of rooms, doors, staring up into corners searching for creepycrawlies. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home