Book Worm

Monday, May 01, 2006

I hate my legs/feet

I'm sorry, i am unable to be more creative than that right now. I'm still working on my last paper, but there is actually a chance i will finish it tonight. I decided for a break i would go to the gym. I didn't think straight off that i'd run, but as at 10:30 i had my final red bull for the night (horrible i know, but i abuse caffiene in desperate times) and as a half hour had passed, i had begun to sprout wings. I actually jogged over to the Rec Center (this is only 2-3 blocks from my apartment) and it felt good. I missed the running, and my ankles and legs appeared to take it okay. So i decided to run a mile around the track. I only made it a little over half a mile. Then, out of nowhere (or gradually increasing every lap) my ankles and legs were in pain. I actually had a slight limp on my left leg- i cut that out ASAP, and walked slowly around to the mats. I just sat on my back with my legs up for a bit (I did some crunches now and then so that i didn't look like a complete idiot). Anyway, i'm finally convinced that maybe i should have a professional check this out because there is no way i'd be able to go 13 miles anywhere with the legs i've got now. My only fear, probably more likely now that i've waited so long, is that they will laugh in my face when i tell them that i plan on running 13 miles in less than 2 weeks. Damn it. It makes me angry. I want the free t-shirt and i want to be part of the half-marathon experience. Anyway, had to rant about my enormously disappointing lower extremities before returning to the CAT.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home