Book Worm

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh the irony

So, clearly writing once a week has worked out wonderfully in the past two years. I am at the same place of employment, and dutifully use my "commuter bag" on the light rail and bus.

I recently had the idea to begin posting again as I randomly came across my previous postings recently and I am working on undertaking the organization of my life.  That is all- no big deal really. Its just that so many areas of my life have become cluttered and messy and disorganized to what feels like is the extreme (although this could be a slight exaggeration.)  I won't promise anything to come in the future, as writing here may only serve as another procrastination strategy versus an activity of reflection and insight into my ways.  Time will tell.

Anyway, the thing that seemed a bit ironic to me, and I wanted to share, is that I purchased a book that was recommended to me, and appeared promising upon first glace, called something along the lines of "friendly ways to organize your life."  I only think that is what the book is called, because sadly, the book has become misplaced... So I wonder if that's one of the tricks of the book- it disappears so that you are forced to clean until it shows up again.. I'm laughing as I'm cleaning now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home