Book Worm

Monday, September 22, 2014

Bulk is Best


      Okay, so the cat is out of the bag.  The cat is quite old now since it had been sitting in that bag for quite a long time, however, no matter, the cat is now out- I have found out that I have and have always had ADHD-PI (primarily inattentive.)  It makes SO much sense to me.  There are so many things in my life where this explanation makes sense- Not an excuse for anything, but definitely an explanation.   Reading back on my previous posts, it makes sense- there are precious few of us that can misplace their car outside of a parking ramp for instance.  So I ran across this site called 29 Things Only a Person with ADHD would understand and its a good way to show a lot of the things I relate to on a daily basis.  Not every one applies to me as I don't have kids and I have NEVER been inspired to vacuum at 6AM, but I relate to the majority of these things.  And here I am writing a blog post (although I am now on a roll of completing 2 in one year) when I should be sleeping, but whatever, its interesting.

      Back to the cat- I have one.  He is great, when he is hungry, he meows and I feed him.  This depletes his cat food (I found a great 5 gallon container to keep his food fresh.)  Well eventually I run out of food. Well, to keep my cat from starving, I get the brilliant plan to buy in bulk!  I found the largest bag of my cat's food in the store and purchased it (because it must be a better deal than a smaller bag as well right? I didn't sit around and do the math, but I'm sure it was a bargain)  I get home and when I finally get around to refilling the container I look into where I plan to store this giant bag and what do you suppose I find there...  Apparently I already had this brilliant idea previously only I went with the medium sized bag...  So needless to say, my cat will not be hungry for quite a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home